Do you know that your brain needs oil? Do you know the value of nuts such as raw sunflower seeds, raw pumpkin seeds, raw flax seeds, raw sesame seeds, raw almonds and linseed? Grind a tablespoon of each of these ingredients together, add it to a glass of warm water and drink within five minutes for a revitalizing start to your day. Chew the seeds to avoid waste and to give your brain a full-on health explosion. This would be a particularly good brain food for sufferers of Parkinson’s and Alzheimers.
Understanding the nuts and bolts of raw nuts
Centuries ago people had no cars, no telephones, no factories with smoking chimneys, no around-the-clock radiation from cell phones and laptops and no pollution. Hunter gatherers ate the wild berries and nuts they picked from trees. They were the super vegetarians and survived. Today we have four-year-olds with cell phones and play stations and all kinds of computer games requiring electricity, and our bodies are polluted by smoke and radiation not to mention the ingestion of sugary and fatty foods which are bad for us. Figure it out. We are toxic human beings.
Have a gang-buster approach to good health
· Take charge of your body and decide today to rid yourself of toxins and feed your body only with the nutrients it needs.
· Read up on the super brain foods and nuts you have to eat for good hair, supple skin, fewer aches and pains, and a sharp memory. You will find all the nuts mentioned above play a part.
· Eat a healthy brain food breakfast such as the one mentioned above, have a salad and some protein for lunch, or if you prefer, have another nutty meal drink. Make sure to eat a healthy supper consisting of vegetables and protein.
· Cut out ALL sugar and biscuits and chocolates. You will find that the sugar coming from the mangos and other fruit will be enough for you.
· When dishing up your food, have half the plate with veggies and the other half divided in two, for either chicken or beef. Don’t mix your meats.
· Drink a lot of water, especially after the chewy nuts you’ve ingested.
· If you include a colon cleanse in your regime, the best way to go about it is to have it no more than once or twice a year. Remember, the colon has its own good bacteria to protect it and you don’t want to interfere with the flora.
· If you’re overweight and want to lose pounds, this is an excellent form of eating to not only help you lose weight, but to eat healthily and consistently without getting bored and snacking on chips or cake. I am eating this way now for a week, am not hungry in between meals, and have lost three pounds.